Website Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of the website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Roves Farm nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By using the website you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Roves Farm expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which neither Roves Farm nor its employees shall be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Roves Farm. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Roves Farm endorses the website(s). Roves Farm has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Purchase Terms & Conditions
Opening hours, events and offers are subject to change. Roves Farm will endeavour to publicise any such changes on the Roves Farm website and social media pages. You are advised to check for the latest information before visiting.
Your commitment to Roves Farm
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Roves Farm and yourself.
- Roves Farm is continually replacing and improving equipment, attractions, facilities and introducing new ones. In line with this we reserve the right to withdraw any attraction/activity or to close off part of the farm at any time without prior notice or compensation.
- The management reserve the right to alter or withdraw any promotion offered to tickets at any time without prior notice.
- All visitors must follow and obey all our health and safety regulations and guidelines. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the farm without a refund.
- All children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who accepts full responsibility for their supervision at all times whilst at the farm.
- All ‘bolt-on’ extras are subject to availability.
- On entry to the farm you understand a wristband must be worn to access all play areas and activities. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave without a refund.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to refund pre-booked tickets if you are unable to visit. We may be able to offer a change in date within 28 days.
- We would require at least 72hrs notice in writing for any ticket changes.
- Date change is subject to availability and must be within 28 days of your original order date. We cannot guarantee that we can accommodate you on your preferred date but we will make reasonable efforts to do so.
- Any additional costs due to special events cannot be refunded.
- An administration charge may apply to change your booking.
- Refunds may be given in exceptional circumstances and the management reserve the right to allow refunds at their discretion only.
- The description and price of tickets are displayed on our website at the time you plan to visit or book online. Once you have paid we will not increase the price of your tickets. (Excludes any additional activities running on site).
- Prices displayed are subject to change without notice.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- These T&C’s are in addition to our standard Terms & Condition’s.
- Once purchased online tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No tickets may be resold.
- Tickets/Memberships/Birthday Party and group bookings purchased online are issued in the form of a confirmation email.
- You will be asked to present your email including booking reference and barcode to gain entry to the farm. Failure to do so may result in refusal for which we cannot be held responsible.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours please contact us prior to your arrival.
- It is your responsibility to check your booking prior to arrival and contact us immediately if there is a problem as mistakes cannot be rectified on arrival.
- If you have booked online, entry will only be permitted on production of a valid booking confirmation email.
- Bookings are date specific and must be used on the selected day.
- If we are forced to close on a specific date which is beyond our control we will change tickets to an alternative day. If refunds are offered they will be less any card payment provider fees.
- We are unable to offer refunds for members of your group that do not attend.
- Whilst the management have been assured of the secure nature of all online payments they are unable to take responsibility for the loss of money through any transaction which remains at risk of the customer.
Gift Tickets & Vouchers
- Gift tickets and vouchers must be presented to redeem any offer.
- Gift tickets are valid for general admission only. Special events will incur an extra charge.
- No cash exchange for any vouchers.
- No change or cashback, or credit will be issued for a voucher, except if required by law.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Tickets or Vouchers or associated reference numbers.
- Gift Tickets & Vouchers are issued to you personally, a company or charity and duplicate use, sale or trade of a voucher is prohibited.
- Tractor rides are seasonal and usually run from February half term until the end of October, subject to ground conditions.
- Tractor rides are £1.50 per person/per ride. Under 3’s ride for free.
- Tickets can be purchased on site or in advance via our website subject to availability.
- Please be aware that our tracks are bumpy and the ride may not be suitable for those with a physical/medical condition or pregnant women.
- Prices displayed are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets must be presented to the driver.
- Please familiarise yourself with all of our T&C’s before purchasing your membership. Purchasing a membership constitutes acceptance of all our terms and conditions.
- The pass is valid or either 6 months or on a rolling quarterly basis (this will be automatically renewed unless otherwise cancelled).
- Our computer must hold a current corresponding photograph of the main named pass holders, which will be checked upon entry. This is stored securely on our system to ensure your card is not used by others not named as additional users.
- We allow the card to be used between the child’s parents, grandparents and OFSTED registered child minders only. If your card is used by anyone not named on your membership this will result in confiscation without compensation. Roves Farm reserves the right to withdraw membership at any time for this reason.
- An up to date OFSTED certificate must be provided by registered childminders as proof on first visit.
- Please note the dates we are closed for our winter shutdown and any other special events.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- A replacement charge of £5 will apply to replace a lost pass.
- Copied, damaged, lost, forgotten, stolen or expired passes are not accepted.
- Refunds will only be given in exceptional circumstances and the management reserve the right to allow refunds at their discretion only.
- Membership holders are not automatically entitled to attend special events. Visits must be booked using our online Members Zone system with availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Additional costs will apply for entry on some days during special events such as Easter, Dinosaur and Christmas.
- Booking online via the Members Zone is required during peak times (school holidays and special events) to guarantee entry. Members can be turned away if we are fully booked.
- We reserve the right to close for a short period of time for event preparation, without any prior notice
- Roves Farm reserve the right to double check passes and request another form of identification at any time.
- In the event that Roves Farm is unable to open due to inaccessibility or safety concerns for more than 5 consecutive days, any extra days will be added in lieu to the expiry date of your pass. This does not include our annual Christmas closing from 24th Dec – 1st Jan inclusive.
- Please read this section carefully, by entering a competition we assume you agree to the T&C’s.
- Entrants must be 18+.
- Winners will be drawn at random.
- Winners will be announced on social media and/or on our website.
- Winners will be contacted via the email address they provided when entering the competition.
- Closing dates will be announced on the competition information, we reserve the right to change closing dates.
- Prizes cannot be changed for another prize or cash alternative.
- Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Additional/alternative rules may be applied.
Birthday Party Package
- These T&C’s are in addition to our standard Terms & Conditions.
- We require your final guest list within 7 days of your party date. If we do not receive the guest list we reserve the right to cancel your party package.
- Any individuals not named on the guest list will be charged at the standard admission on the door price.
- Food is included for all invited children, please note that the choice must be the same across all children. You can choose ONE option for the entire group. Combinations of hot/cold or other meal choices are not possible. Food is not included for invited adults.
- It is the responsibility of the party organiser to ensure that the children invited are properly supervised at all times.
- No refunds will be given for people that don’t attend your party.
- If your party missed scheduled activities we cannot guarantee we will be able to offer an alternative time.
Family Camp Weekends
- Bookings are final and non-refundable.
- Bookings are only confirmed once payment has been received.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. Roves Farm is a working farm and therefore there may be moving vehicles or other farm hazards on site.
- The deadline for purchasing your camping tickets is the Tuesday before your chosen camp weekend.
- Membership passes are not valid for camp weekends. However, we do offer a reduced rate available to pass holders. Your membership pass must be valid for the date of the camp weekend.
- Only pre-booked vegetarian and special diets will be catered for.
- Children must be supervised at ALL times.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Please familiarise yourself with the ‘Information Board’ for emergency contacts & evacuation plans.
Roves Farm is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Roves Farm may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Roves Farm may collect and store information on the following:
- Personal details and information you provide to Roves Farm – and agree to provide as accurate – for the purpose of subscribing to our memberships or email notifications or purchasing tickets
- Your personal details from emails or other correspondence that you send to Roves Farm.
- Your visits to and use of Roves Farm website.
The information collected by Roves Farm may be used:
- To improve the services offered by Roves Farm.
- To supply you with information or services that you have requested.
- To notify you from time to time about important changes or developments to Roves Farm events, activities or services.
What Roves Farm may do with the information gathered:
- Some information is required to be able to administer memberships.
- You will need to opt in to allow Roves Farm to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Roves Farm thinks you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
What Roves Farm will NOT do with your information:
- Roves Farm will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so.
Credit Card Security
When an order is placed on the Roves Farm website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption, through Secure Trading.
Roves Farm is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Roves Farm has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
Roves Farm will take all reasonable precautions to prevent access to your personal information by unauthorised persons and to prevent the accidental loss, destruction, damage, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Links to other websites
Roves Farm website may contain links to other websites of interest. You should note that once you have used these links to leave the Roves Farm website, Roves Farm does not have any control over the destination website. Therefore Roves Farm is not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Cookies enable the web server to monitor activity on the website and make it easier for the user to use the website on future occasions. Cookies may be issued to your computer when you enter the Roves Farm website unless you stated your objection to receiving them when providing your details. Roves Farm may use information from cookies in the administration of the Roves Farm website, to improve the Roves Farm website and/or for marketing purposes.