Effective from 23rd May 2018.
Website Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of the website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By using the website you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which neither Roves Farm nor its employees shall be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Roves Farm endorses the website(s). Roves Farm has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Purchases Terms and Conditions
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Roves Farm and yourself.
Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets. Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
Day Tickets include admission for all our daily activities & facilities. Occasionally extra activities are run, sometimes in conjunction with outside parties, which may be subject to a small additional charge. Membership Passes are valid for admission to Roves Farm during normal opening hours. Bonfire & Fireworks Tickets are not included in your Membership Pass. Camping weekends & Santa’s Grotto incur an extra charge.
We cannot issue any refunds for tickets or any other items once the purchase is completed.
Once purchased on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold, and tickets can only be used once. Online tickets may be redeemed up to one year from date of purchase.
Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
The barcode and/or booking reference number from your confirmation email is required for admission by online ticket. This may be presented on a smart phone or in paper form.
Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase. Change for part-redemptions will be given by voucher.
Roves Farm is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Roves Farm may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect and store information on the following:
- Personal details and information you provide to us – and agree to provide as accurate – for the purpose of subscribing to our memberships or email notifications or purchasing tickets
- Your personal details from emails or other correspondence that you send to us.
- Your visits to and use of Roves Farm website.
This information we collect may be used:
- To improve the services we offer.
- To supply you with information or services that you have requested.
- To notify you from time to time about important changes or developments to our services.
What we do with the information we gather
- We require information to be able to administer memberships.
- We would like to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You will need to opt in for these emails.
What we don’t do
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Credit Card Security
When an order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption, through Secure Trading.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent access to your personal information by unauthorised persons and to prevent the accidental loss, destruction, damage, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. You should note that once you have used these links to leave our site we do not have any control over the destination website. We are therefore not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Cookies enable the web server to monitor activity on the website and make it easier for the user to use the website on future occasions. We may issue cookies to your computer when you enter the Roves Farm website unless you stated your objection to receiving them when providing your details to us. We may use information from cookies in the administration of the Roves Farm website, to improve the Roves Farm website and/or for marketing purposes.