Generally work experience placements will involve working with and caring for our small farm animals, communicating with visitors & general farmyard and visitor centre duties.
We prioritise applicants with the following strengths and interests:
– must show a strong desire for a career working with animals
– must be willing to interact with the general public and other team members in a friendly and courteous manner
– must be able to listen and follow instructions carefully
We hope that after a work experience placement at Roves Farm you will:
– feel confident in handling small farm animals
– feel confident in interacting with the general public
– have felt part of a strong, close knit team
– learnt how to care for and maintain high welfare standards of our animals
Applicants must be 16 years or older.
Please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]