Roves Farm Tickets
Day Tickets, Memberships & Special Events
|Baby (under 2 yrs)||Free|
Online day tickets must be purchased for the day you intend to visit and are available to purchase until 8am on the day of your planned visit.
On arrival, please present your barcode which will have been emailed to you.
If arriving in separate groups, please ensure that each group has this barcode.
If you have booked membership tickets please have your valid membership card to hand with your admission barcode.
Six Month Membership
Valid for entry for six months from date of purchase. Please note that we are currently closed Monday & Tuesday during the term time.
For adults and children (3-16 years). Toddlers (2 years old) require a separate Toddler Membership as listed below.
Membership passes must be issued in the name of an adult, and can be used by the parent, child/toddler, grandparent or OFSTED registered nanny/ childminder ONLY.*
|Number Of People||Price|
*Eligible family members who might use your pass must be named on the pass when purchased. Membership card must be presented on all visits, and ID may be required as proof. See terms for more details.
Terms & Conditions
- You must show your pass and collect your wristbands from Reception ON ARRIVAL on every visit. Please do not use the animal barns or play areas until you have done this as it is confusing and unfair to our other visitors.
- The Membership Pass can be used for admission by the parent, child or grandparent named on the pass at the time of purchase ONLY. Any misuse will result in confiscation without compensation. Roves Farm reserves the right to withdraw membership at any time for this reason.
- An OFSTED registered nanny or childminder may use your pass if they are bringing your children – an up to date OFSTED certificate must be provided for proof on first visit.
- Toddler memberships are required for children aged 2 years.
- Copied, damaged, lost, forgotten, stolen or expired passes are not accepted.
- Replacement passes will incur a £5 fee.
- Roves Farm reserve the right to double check passes and request another form of identification at any time.
- Passes are valid for admission for 6 months from the date of issue. Open daily: 2nd January – 23rd December, 9am – 5pm. Occasionally, optional extra charges may apply for special activities.
- Membership Passes are not refundable or transferable.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised at ALL times.
- In unforeseen circumstances opening hours, daily activities & timetables may be subject to change – in these situations our website and social media will be updated to reflect any changes.
- In the event that Roves Farm is unable to open due to inaccessibility or safety for more than 5 consecutive days on a valid pass, any extra days will be added in lieu to the expiry date of your pass. This does not include our annual Christmas closing from 24th Dec – 1st Jan inclusive.
- Keep up to date on our website, Facebook page or phone Reception 01793 763939. Please note we will always do our best to be open as usual! The decision of the Roves Farm management team is final.
- Roves Farm will be closed from 24th December to 1st January (inclusive).
- December activities- Membership Passes valid through December are valid for entry every day until 23rd December. A small charge will be made for children covered by Membership Passes seeing Santa & receiving a gift. On weekdays during term time through December the play barn & animal barns will be open but there will be no activities (animal feeding or toddler time) on these days.
Toddler Membership (Six Month Pass)
Toddler memberships are a six month pass for children aged 2 years old. A toddler membership bought when a child is 2 years old will cover their entry for six months, even if they turn 3 years old during that time. For children 3 years + see our standard Six Month Pass above.
Please note that we are currently closed Monday & Tuesday during the term time.
|Price For Six Months|