LOYALTY CARD PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions govern the collection and use of points and set out the terms of contract between Roves Farm & Roves Farm Shop (“us” or “we”) and you the customer relating to the Loyalty Programme. You can join the Loyalty Programme by applying for a Roves Farm Shop Loyalty Card in store and you will be issued a Loyalty Card which can be used to earn points on the same Loyalty Account. If you apply to register with us you accept these terms and conditions. We may refuse an application to join the Loyalty Programme for any reason at our sole discretion including (but not limited to) risk of reputational damage to us, any reasonable suspicion of previous criminal activity including shoplifting or any previous history of verbal or physical abuse to Roves Farm staff.
- To register for the Loyalty Programme you will need to complete an application form in a participating store or register for a Loyalty Account on our website at www.rovesfarm.co.uk. A Loyalty Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you. You must be 16 years of age or over and resident in the UK to join the Loyalty Programme.
- Your Loyalty Card is issued to you but remains the property of Roves Farm. You must return your Loyalty Card to us on request or destroy it if we so reasonably request. You are responsible for the security of your Loyalty Card, security details relating to your Loyalty Account and for the transactions and/or redemption of points made using your Loyalty Card.
- Your Loyalty Card can be used to earn points at the Roves Farm Shop and Cafe. Details as to how points can be collected and redeemed appear below.
- Loyalty Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
- Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
- The Loyalty Programme is only for consumer use. The Loyalty Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes.
- If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 30 days of a written notice of the breach from Roves Farm or if Roves Farm reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Loyalty Programme, your Loyalty Card may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your Loyalty account closed without prior notice. Roves Farm reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Loyalty Cardholder is found to have abused the Loyalty Programme.
- In addition to the above, Roves Farm reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Loyalty Cards at anytime if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card and/or the Loyalty Programme by publishing notices on our website www.rovesfarm.co.uk and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Loyalty Card and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at www.rovesfarm.co.uk.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the Loyalty Programme. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
- The Loyalty Programme is operated and promoted by Roves Farm, Roves Lane, Sevenhampton SN6 7QG.
HOW TO COLLECT POINTS
- To collect points for a transaction in Roves Farm Shop or Cafe, you must present your Loyalty Card at the till at the time of purchase.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers, admissions, gift shop purchases or online purchases.
- You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then 1 point will be awarded for every £1 spent. The amount of points awarded can be altered at the discretion of Roves Farm.
4.Roves Farm reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by us from time to time and in our sole discretion.
- Points will usually be added to your Loyalty Programme instantly, except in the circumstances of system failure when it is expected that points will be loaded within 24 hours. In most circumstances any bonus points earned will be added to your Loyalty Programme 48 hours after the date the goods are purchased. Points cannot be redeemed until added to your Loyalty Account.
- The current redemption value of points is one point equals 1 penny. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at anytime.
- Roves Farm are entitled to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given. If the relevant products are exchanged for other products, the points awarded would be adjusted upwards or downwards depending on whether the exchange is for a higher or lower value item.
HOW TO COLLECT AND REDEEM POINTS
- One point is worth one penny to spend on products in the Roves Farm Shop or Cafe. We will not exchange points for cash and the offer is non-transferable
- Points cannot be spent on admissions or gift shop items or on items already on offer.
- You must have enough points to cover the cost of the product; you cannot make a part payment of points towards a product or service
- Roves Farm reserves the right to ask for identification such as driving licence or bus pass when spending points
- You will not qualify for loyalty points, extra points offers, or discounts when you pay with points
- We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for points collection and redemption in store and/or online without notice
- Spending points may be subject to network availability in store or online
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION