Roves Farm is OPEN DAILY for WALKS.
- Park your car in our car park for just £3 (exact cash only please).
- Choose from four one way circuit walks around our 400 acre farm ranging from 1-3 miles.
- All routes pass the Animal Paddocks to meet our donkeys, alpacas, goats and sheep.
- Suitable for all terrain buggies only.
OTHER FACILITIES OPEN WEDNESDAY – SUNDAY, 9am – 5pm
– ROVES FARM Shop open as usual including click & collect
– PIGLETS PANTRY TAKEAWAY hot & cold drinks, homemade cakes,
. hot sausage rolls and ice creams. Card payment only.
– OUTDOOR PLAY & TOILET FACILITIES
All we ask:
* Everybody sticks to government guidelines.
* Dogs MUST be on a lead at all times (and poo picked up and taken home).
* Please follow the arrows and stick to designated walks
* If you are unwell or self isolating please stay at home
NB Admission ticket is required for all activities, animal barns and cafe
Thank you all very much for supporting us.
All walks are well signposted from the top of the car park and will take you along buggy friendly hard surface farm tracks and grass tracks