Roves Farm is WALKS ARE OPEN DAILY
Park your car in our car park for just £3 (exact cash OR please pay by card at our take-away counter )
Choose from three one way circuit walks around our 400 acre farm ranging from 1-3 miles.
Suitable for all terrain buggies only.
OTHER FACILITIES OPEN WEDNESDAY – SUNDAY – 9am – 5pm (daily during school holidays)
– ROVES FARM SHOP – open as usual including click & collect
– PIGLETS PANTRY TAKEAWAY – hot & cold drinks, homemade cakes, hot snacks and ice creams. Card payment only.
– TOILET FACILITIES
All we ask:
* Everybody sticks to government guidelines.
* Dogs MUST be on a lead at all times (and poo picked up and taken home).
* Please follow the arrows and stick to designated walks
* If you are unwell or self isolating please stay at home
NB Admission ticket is required for all activities, animal barns, play areas and cafe (when available) Some areas including short walk and animal paddocks are for wristband holders only.
Thank you all very much for supporting us.
All walks are well signposted from the top of the car park and will take you along buggy friendly hard surface farm tracks and grass tracks