Arrival & Safety
Ticket holders only. Please bring your ticket confirmation with you. Tickets are non-refundable.
On arrival follow the signs to the camping area, a member of the team will be there to greet you . One you have found your pitch each member of your group will need to come and check in and pick up a wristband for the weekend.
You may arrive any time between 4pm and 7.30pm on the Friday of your camp weekend. If you are arriving after 7.30pm on Friday, or on Saturday please pre-arrange your arrival time with us. Please do not arrive before 4pm on the Friday – the gates will not be opened until 4pm. (if you arrive early please follow signs and park in the main car park)
Follow our brown signs from the B4000 Highworth to Shrivenham road, and from Supermarine Roundabout on the A361 towards Highworth (from Swindon). When you get to Roves Farm please follow the signs that direct you to the Camping Field, and sign in with the member of staff present to collect your welcome pack.
Departure – all campers must have left the site by 5pm on the Sunday. Please respect this time as the farm will close at 5pm.
In the event of wet weather, you may leave your tent up and return to pack it away within 48hrs. All tents must be removed before 5pm on the following Tuesday after camp.
Caravans and camper vans – these are allowed, but if wet will be designated to a certain plot.
Camp Rules & Safety Information
- Roves Farm Visitor Centre & it’s facilities are open from 9am and will close at 5pm each day. Strictly no entry to the visitor centre after 5pm.
- Children must be supervised at ALL times.
- Wristbands must be worn at ALL times.
- Wash your hands after touching animals – handwashing facilities are located in the toilets & Pets Corner Barn.
- This is a Family Camp experience, so please be respectful to other campers and keep noise to a minimum after 9pm.
- Sorry, NO dogs are permitted.
- BBQ’s, cooking stoves and fire pits welcome. Please do not light your own campfire.
- Don’t forget your torch!
- One car per pitch can be parked near to your tent, but please be respectful to other campers when parking.
- Please keep all valuables on your person at all times.
- Please familiarise yourself with the ‘Information Board’ for emergency contacts & evacuation plans.
- Please use the litter bins provided for ALL your rubbish, or take it home with you.
- The field around the camping area is also used for grazing livestock through the year. Please make sure you do not leave anything behind on departure (especially tent pegs!) that may harm the animals. Thank you.
- All activities and farm areas will operate with current COVID-19 measures in place.