Arrival & Safety
Ticket holders only. Please bring your ticket confirmation with you. Tickets are non-refundable.
On arrival follow the signs to the camping area, a member of the team will be there to greet you and get you checked in.
You may arrive any time between 4pm and 7.30pm on the Friday of your camp weekend. If you are arriving after 7.30pm on Friday, or on Saturday please pre arrange your arrival time with us. Please do not arrive before 4pm on the Friday- the gates will not be opened until 4pm.
Follow our brown signs from the B4000 Highworth to Shrivenham road, and from Supermarine Roundabout on the A361 towards Highworth (from Swindon). When you get to Roves Farm please follow the signs that direct you to the Camping Field, and sign in with the member of staff present to collect your welcome pack.
Rules & Safety Information
- -Roves Farm Visitor Centre & its facilities are open from 9am and will close at 5pm each day. Strictly no entry to the visitor centre after 5pm.
- -Children must be supervised at ALL times.
- -Your wristbands must be worn at all times
- -Wash your hands after touching animals- handwashing facilities are located in the toilets & Pets Corner Barn.
- -This is a family camp please be respectful to other campers and keep noise to a minimum after 9pm
- -Sorry NO dogs.
- -BBQ’s & cooking stoves and fire pits welcome. Please do not light your own campfire.
- -Don’t forget your torch!
- 1 car per pitch can be parked near to your tent but please be respectful to other campers
- -Please keep all valuables on you at all times.
- -Please familiarise yourself with the ‘Information Board’ for emergency contacts & evacuation plans.
- -Please use the litter bins provided for ALL your rubbish, or take it home with you.
- -The field around the camping area is also used for grazing livestock through the year. Please make sure you do not leave anything behind on departure (especially tent pegs!) that may harm the animals. Thank you.