Covid-19 Update – Summer 2021
Firstly, we would like to start by thanking everybody who has supported us during this incredibly difficult period. Secondly, The Burr Family would like to share their appreciation and thank their incredible team who have worked tirelessly to provide our visitors with a safe, fantastic day out, come rain or shine!
Summer 2021 Update
Since the start of this pandemic, we have remained firm in only opening when we felt it safe and sensible to do so. The team have and continue to work hard to ensure we can offer a great day out whilst keeping everyone safe.
We will be relaxing some rules, however we feel that it is sensible to keep several existing safety measures in place to allow everyone to enjoy the summer.
- We will continue to limit the number of visitors
- You must pre-book tickets online
- Perspex screens will remain at all pay points
- Please continue to use the hand washing stations around the farm before and after activities, entering barns and always after touching animals
- Activities will be set up to allow for social distancing
- We ask you to continue to wear face coverings where you cannot socially distance, particularly in the toilets, queues for activities, food, and ice-creams.
- We will continue our enhanced cleaning processes around the farm
- A 0.5m distance will be kept between family groups whilst seated on the Tractor Ride
- A one-way system will remain in place in indoor areas and in the Animal Barn & Pets Corner
Indoor Play & Activity Barn
Our Indoor Play & Activity Barn opened on 28th July. We are delighted to be able to re-open this very popular part of the farm, as it has been closed since March 2020.
We kindly ask that children sanitise their hands before & after using the play area and that face masks be worn by all aged 12 years and over whilst in the play equipment. So, if your child requires assistance whilst in the play area, please wear a face mask when you go in to help them!
This area will also be closed at 4.30pm each day for a thorough clean.
Tables indoors will be spaced 2m apart. We have a very spacious, airy barn so hope you will feel as comfortable as possible using this area.
Our focus continues to be creating a safe and fun day out for everyone.
We first opened our doors in 1989 and as a family, we are incredibly proud of what has been achieved over the last 28 years. We are a family run business, employing local people (many from the same families), to entertain and provide a fun day out for many other local families. We very much hope to still be welcoming visitors to our farm for another 28 years.
We would like to thank you again for all your support and understanding at what is a very difficult time for everybody. If you do have any queries, we would please encourage you to email the team at [email protected].
We look forward to welcoming you soon.